Every parent dreams of providing the best of their child. So when it comes to decorating the nursery for the little bundle of joy, we want it to be no less than perfect. After all this room will play its part in developing your baby’s personality. Sounds challenging? Worry not, we are here with inspirations to help you out. Follow the following steps and it will become easy.
- Set your budget. You cannot spend all your hard earned money on a room. There are cheaper ways to get what you want.
- The next step is to consider is room to grow, if you want items in the room to remain there as your child grows older.
- One of the most important things to contemplate is the space, you should also take into consideration your own satisfaction. As you will be spending a lot of time in this room, so you need to feel comfortable and enjoy it as much. Be warned of the late night feedings.
- The key is to have enough space for the child to be comfortable in that room even when they have grown up. By just changing the furniture, you child can enjoy the room, years later.
- Be sure to use environmentally friendly products as they will help protect the atmosphere your child will be living in.
A stylish nursery must contain a crib, storage such as dressers and shelves, for books or picture frames, a comfortable chair with an ottoman, a changing table, night light, window treatments to block out light, garbage container, and laundry baskets.
Scroll through below and get an idea of what you need and want. You can even purchase a few items.
Note: There are furniture lines that will allow you to change their function over time. This will save you a lot of money in the long run and keep your decor matching. There are gliders and recliners that can turn into a regular armchair when they are removed.
Photo Sources: 1. J & J Design Group, 2. Leclair Decor, 3. Lori Gentile Interior Design, 4. Weatherill Interiors, 5. Lulu Designs, 6. Ray Interior Design, 7. NessaLee Baby, 8. SISSY+MARLEY, 9. KDL Interiors, 10. McCroskey Interiors, 11. Melanie Stewart Design, 12. Kate Jackson Design, 13. Design By Lisa, 14. Beckwith Interiors, 15. SuzAnn Kletzien Design, 16. Merigo Design, 17. House of Wentworth, 18. Tracy Lynn Studio, 19. Jay Jeffers, 20. NessaDee, 21. Maracay Homes Design Studio, 22. Stylish Bump, 23. Design Associates, 24. Kristin Ashley Interiors, 25. Alykhan Velji Design, 26. Lisa Petrole Photography, 27. John K. Anderson Design, 28. Ruth Richards Interiors, 29. AFK Furniture, 30. OPaL, 31. Carousel Designs, 32. Jute Interior Design, 33. Turnstyle Design, 34. Rachel Reider Interiors, 35. Jute Interior Design, 36. Project Nursery, 37. Emerson Grey Designs, 38. Studio Elwa, 39. Benedict August, 40. SPACE Architects + Planners, 41. Montalbano Design Group, 42. Shana Cunningham Designs, 43. Project Nursery, 44. Howard Mendel Photography, 45. Niche Interiors